Monday, January 13, 2014

100 Days!


OK, so who has seen, read, heard, noticed, and/or ignored the trending "100 Days"? 

Well, if not, let me give you a very brief overview... You pick something-- anything-- and commit to do it for 100 days straight.  Many people will document this commitment through a photo or video journal.

Whelp, I have jumped on board.  I am taking the 100 Day Challenge.  I have a dear friend from college who is my personal accountability partner.  We are going to (hopefully!) keep each other straight-- at least for 100 days!

And here is what I am committing to do:

1.  Spend quality time with my Lord.
2.  Spend 30 minutes (or more???) exercising.
3.  No yelling at anyone in my family (I was going to just say "my children", but then the Lord convicted me of the importance of making sure to model respect and compassion to my hubby as well!)

So here I go!  I hope to post my daily commitment.  If anyone has any suggestions or words of encouragement or would even like to join, just let me know.  Misery loves company.

Just imagine if every Christian, everywhere, committed to spend quality time with the Lord for 100 days.  What a difference we could make!

http://parenting.leehansen.com/downloads/clipart/school/images/100-days-400.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment