Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh, I'm so proud...

Well, I am so very proud of myself.  Let me just share my big ole' accomplishment of the day:

I did my own little version of "jumping rope" at our DAY LONG "Jump rope for Heart" day at school.



As the music teacher, naturally, I was in charge of running the "music" for the event for each grade level so as to keep the kiddos going and to have some "energy" for the group.  (Really?  Eight-yr-olds NEED added energy?!)  Anyway, I was in the gym the enTIRE day and decided to just hop along with all the different classes throughout the day.  Did I actually use a ROPE?  Uh,  that would be "no".  Let's just be thrilled that I was doing the up and down motion and the swinging of my hands/arms! :)

3 comments:

  1. Jillian Michaels would approve. She does pretend jump rope (my kids interpretation) in her 30 day shred videos! Way to go, Leah! You are a fun teacher and a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Leah!! Movement of any kind is a good start.

    ReplyDelete