Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Days 1-7

First week:  done!  I'm not gonna lie... some days I have wanted to just go to bed for a week.  Some days I have wanted to throw myself to the ground, kick, scream, and let out that crazy person that I usually manage to keep under wraps deep inside.  
BUT!  I didn't.  I survived. 

Some days the only way I actually made it through was by saying, 
"OK, Gibson.  You can't break it on day one... 
or two.... or three.... or..."  (You get the idea...)

God is good, and I know that my discipline brings Him glory, praise, and pleasure.  
So, in Jesus' name:  I press on! 

I really am enjoying not only the challenge of honoring the Lord with all my heart, my soul, my mind, and my strength but also the opportunity to journal and track the precious moments of my life that whoosh past me all too quickly... 

Love new beginnings-- and this Bible study!
 

 
Working out my body, my mind, and my soul!


   
                                                                                 Love conviction from God's Word, 
                                                                                                         snuggles with my Sweet Boy, 
                                                                                                                        and Korean hot sauce


 
Piano lesson day... hair is growing back... 
and I did NOT eat those donuts!!!


Trip to the doctor with these two silly ones.  
While I am so sad they were sick, 
how I treasured that time we got to spend together!

   
 
Literally the ONLY person at the gym tonight (with my new shoes!)...
                          Sweet Sweet is gettin' more teeth!
            Silly faces are all-too-common with the Gibson Gang!
 
 
 
Sunday best-- with a "Super Hero" move thrown in.







No comments:

Post a Comment