Thursday, February 9, 2012

Going Strong...



This is my inspiration.
I am lapping who
I don't want to be anymore.

Week 1

I guess I'm feeling highly motivated with this whole new "home".  I'm proud to announce that I have now gotten up TWO mornings (in a row!) and walked with my bud Leslie (no, I don't ACTually know her).  I have to say, she is really nice.  I mean, she just talks and keeps you going and is so upbeat-- without driving me crazy.  

If you were following me before (um, pretty sure that's not very many people ;) ), you'll know that along with my new obsession with blogging is my new obsession with wanting-to-go-to-Zumba.  It's offered every Monday night at our Wellness Center.  I was really GOING to go this past Monday but didn't make.  I'm thinking that perhaps Jesus knew I needed to a bit of "prep work" here at home before I subjected my body to that kind of torture workout.  So you'll have to stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Like the new layout. Much easier to navigate! Keep up the hard work(outs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You'll have to tell me about Zumba once you get there! Way to go with Leslie! :) Keep it up! I've been tempted to get Zumba for the Kinect, but we don't have it hooked up to the tv right now anyway. Therefore I won't buy it.

    My husband and I have been talking about diet/exercise lately. We've come to the conclusion that for losing weight you have to exercise. It helps you feel better if nothing else! He has some arthritis and it really helps him to feel better.

    Watching our calorie intake daily (LOVE myfitnesspal.com) and exercising are doing the trick for us. We've tried WW, atkins, and some other stuff. I'm hoping to lose a few more pounds, but my husband is the one that really is trying to lose. He's trying to get back to his weight when we got married. He's lost 13 lbs so far (we started about 45 days ago) and I've lost 5 lbs.

    Anyway, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI, the photo you have on this page is showing as a broken link. But I can see the caption. Yippee on your new home! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it still??? I don't know how or what I did... Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete