Friday, March 7, 2014

Days... eh, who's counting?!

 


I really need one of these clocks.  If I was into tattoos, this would probable be the most applicable one I could get.  [No, I'm not getting a tattoo.   No, I am not going to get into my personal opinions of tattoos.]  

While I have been maintaining (for the most part) my goals set forth in my 100 days, I have just not managed to carve out any time to jot it down for all the world to see.  

So I thought I would just do a little summary...

I am enjoying my time in the Word... the Lord is doing some work on my heart... sometimes it's painful, but it's always worth it!

We had another couple of snow days.  LOVED. THAT.  I got a lot of work done around my house.  My hubby rocks.  (Yes, he was super relieved for me to go back to school!)

        

Daniel is really taking off with his piano lessons!  He enjoys practicing (*shock*) and really "gets" it.  Daniel also is the absolute best helper.  He loves to work with Daddy and help out Mama.


I don't think a day goes by that my sweet Ellie Rose doesn't give me some special gift-- a sticker [you should see my phone case!], a special picture, or even just a rock.  Her tender heart melts mine, over and over again. 

 
I love that I managed to capture this precious-- and common-- sight...
my Sweet Girl entertaining her Sweet Sweet.  
They both love each other in the most special of ways.

And,oh.  That sweet-sweet Samuel.  How the Lord knew that I would need him.  He is so cheerful!  During this stretch of time, he had his ear tubes put in.  The nurses all looooooved him.  He never even cried.  How grateful I am that the Lord has entrusted this precious soul to me.

    
Mama and Samuel before........................................ and after!  
(Can you see the relief on Mama's face?!)

There have been some trying times.  
There have been some times that I really just wanted to hide under my covers 
and never come out.  
No, seriously.  neeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrr come out.  
But then the Lord offers me His cup of Grace.  
It is mine to take, mine to sip, 
mine to dive into and allow to engulf me and all my troubles.  
But I must let go of myself in order to take hold of His Cup.

 
A note I found that Daniel wrote for his sister and put on her bed.
*LOVE*

See?  So many blessings are all around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment