Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Slip 'n Slide!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure it's near impossible to be a child on summer vacation without having a Slip 'n Slide.  I don't have any scientific research to back up my hypothesis, but I'm feeling pretty confident in my assumption...

This week Auntie Bek and Ms. Courtney are visiting.  [They've stayed a bit longer than previously planned due to the terrible storms and power outages in WV.  Why go home to no power or A/C when you can stay and party-hardy?! :)]  That being the case, we have entered official summer vacation:



Oh, the fun that was had by all!  It took a few tries (and a fabulous demonstration by Ms. Courtney!) to get the hang of it, but once they started, there was no turning back...


















No comments:

Post a Comment